Since Jan. 2014
Excessive $olvent Losses
A fully trained Power Kleen technician with a minimum of 10 years of experience will come to your facility and evaluate not only your equipment, but your cleaning process and solvent handling procedures. This evaluation will help ensure you are operating your cleaning process in the most efficient and safest manner possible.
WE DISCOVER HIDDEN PROBLEMS YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD!
Evaluation of equipment and processes:
Below is a summary of what will be assessed:
· Safety thermostats will be checked for proper set points and function.
· Part Fixtures and Basket weights checked to ensure proper system Shock-Load.
· Part Fixtures and Baskets will be inspected for proper drainage of solvent.
· Hoist and automation speeds will be measure for OSHA compliance.
· Freeboard area will be measured for OSHA compliance.
· Water separators will be evaluated for functionality (critical).
· Air flow across and around the units will be checked.
· Cooling coil temperatures will be measured (In-coming and Out-going).
· Defrost modes will be evaluated for proper function.
· Electrical will be visually inspected.
· Lids and covers will be inspected for efficiency.
· Acid Acceptance Testing process will be evaluated for accuracy.
· Machine will be checked to insure proper labeling is in compliance with OSHA.
· Solvent storage and handling procedures evaluated for efficiency and safety
Degreaser Service Report will be submitted for your Safety/Insurance files
Try Our On-Site: Process and Equipment Evaluation