Since Jan. 2014
Pictures of Acidic Degreasers Before Power Kleen and After A Power Kleen Neutralization
• Complete cleaning of all solvent & vapor-wetted surfaces with soda
ash/water/surfactant solution to remove rust/oxidation/acid deposits
as well as sump bottom sludge deposits.
• We will pay particular attention to condensation trough area,
solvent/air interface and water separator.
• Heaters/Cal-rods will be thoroughly cleaned to remove as much baked
on deposits as possible to eliminate/minimize hot spots that lead to
heater degradation and premature failure.
NOTE: It is best to remove heaters and sand-blast them, as scrubbing may
not removal all baked on deposits. Sand-blasting service is not included
in this proposal.
• Unit will be rinsed with 1400 psi pressure washer and thoroughly dried.
• Safety thermostats will be checked for proper set points and function.
• Machine will be checked for proper labeling which include Danger,
Caution & Operating Instructions that are required.
• Written Degreaser Service Report will be submitted for your Safety
and Insurance files showing unit is in proper working order, or listing areas
that require additional consideration.